We record the service required and send you back a Return Authorization Confirmation to return your instrument.
Ship your instrument
Carefully pack your item, list all the accessories, and include the Return Authorization Confirmation in your shipment.
We inspect and calibrate
When received, the instrument is inspected. You will receive a quote for the repair or calibration. When approved, your instrument is serviced and shipped back to you.
- Yes! SRP Control System’s highly trained staff can perform accredited calibrations.
- View our scope and capabilities!
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-governmental body that promotes worldwide standards that facilitate world trade and businesses improve productivity while minimizing errors and certifying conformity to standards.
- The ISO/IEC 17025 standard specifies the general requirement for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- In Canada, the accreditation of calibration laboratories is the shared responsibility of the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) Calibration Laboratory Assessment Service (CLAS). The measurement experts from National Research Council of Canada will assess the technical capabilities of the laboratory.
- To maintain this recognition, accredited laboratories are re-evaluated periodically.
- Learn more about the ISO 17025 standard
Accreditation is the independent evaluation of conformity assessment bodies against recognized standards to carry out specific activities to ensure their impartiality and competence.
An NRC SCC CLAS Accredited laboratory demonstrated that it can operate competently and generate valid results thereby promoting confidence in its work nationally and internationally.
Working with an accredited lab guarantees that:
- Your test results are trusted and traceable
- Your measurements can be relied upon and are accepted worldwide
- Your equipment is handled by trained personnel
- You prevent costly measurement errors or downtime
- You save time and money by avoiding retesting
- You save time and money by having the laboratory competence evaluated by a third party
- When choosing a calibration laboratory, you need to evaluate their competence to carry out calibration. You need to ensure the laboratory has a quality system and follows it, has high level primary calibration standards, has appropriate operating procedures, has a training program and training records for staff, can evaluate calibration uncertainty, and maintains traceability to national standards. You can carry that that evaluation yourself or choose an accredited laboratory.
- You need to ensure the laboratory has a quality system and follows it, has high level primary calibration standards, has appropriate operating procedures, has a training program and training records for staff, can evaluate calibration uncertainty, and maintains traceability to national standards. You can carry that that evaluation yourself or choose an accredited laboratory.
- Choosing an accredited laboratory means choosing a laboratory that has been evaluated by a formal third-party authority. The assessment criteria are based on the international standard ISO/IEC 17025 which is used for evaluating laboratories worldwide.
- SRP control system has been helping corporations in a variety of industries calibrate equipment so that they can operate without costly errors or downtime. Our laboratory is accredited by Standards Council of Canada and certified by National Research Council of Canada (NRC) Calibration Laboratory Assessment Service (CLAS). We use state of the art calibration standards, highly trained personnel, and internationally recognized calibration methods
- There are never any surprises as your instruments and equipment return accurate, compliant, and with the proper documentation
- View our scope and capabilities!
- When your equipment is not calibrated, it may produce inaccurate results. This may affect the compliance with regulatory and safety requirements, the overall quality of your product, increase the risk of supplying faulty products and lower your customer confidence.
- To ensure that your test and measurement device stays accurate throughout its lifetime, it needs to be recalibrated periodically and adjusted if necessary. These tasks are performed by a calibration laboratory.