DMA-Aero MPS39C Air Data Test Set
- Temperature: Operating: -5°C to 50°C
- Storage: -20°C to 70°C
- Calibration: One year interval performed using software.
- Safety: Maximum safety during testing is the main design criteria.
- Key DMA features protect the test set and instruments under test.
- Environmental: Splash-proof and shockproof; CE compliant
- Accuracy ±3 feet at sea level, exceeds RVSM calibration requirements
- Compact and self contained. Housed in a 66 lb. wheeled case with retractable handle
- Three pressure channels controlled separately and independently: Static, Pitot and Angle of Attack (AoA)
- Easy to read LCD backlit display and splash-proof keypad controls
- Lightweight remote hand held control or optional PDA with wireless Bluetooth connection
- Low power consumption
- Low maintenance design; industry exclusive 5000 hour pump guarantee
- Internal auto-recharge 4 hour battery provides operation versatility and safety
- Standard version: 1+1+1 outputs or optional Multiple lines switching: 4+4 static and pitot, or 2 static + 2 AoA + 4 pitot