In 1980, Joe Santo founded SRP control systems Ltd, making the 40th year in business this year. The company was established to provide instrumentation and calibration solutions for various industries. Fast forward to today, and SRP maintains one of Canada’s most extensive equipment and calibration solutions providers.
Quality Management Systems
Over the years, SRP has implemented a quality management system adhering to ISO 9001:2015 and was accredited by NRC-CLAS to ISO 17025:2005.
Because of this, SRP built upon a state-of-the-art calibration laboratory that provides services and calibration to meet customers’ requirements.
Industries that SRP Helps:
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Waste and Wastewater
Services We Offer
SRP offers a wide range of calibration and services based on a lab’s specific needs. The specific services we offer are
- Accredited Calibration – ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
- NIST Traceable Calibration – Assurance program by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Standard Calibration – ISO 9001 registered.
- Approved Repair Center – An approved repair center for instrumentation manufacturers like Additel, Beamax, Isotech, and more.
- Repair and Test – Testing and repairing of many major brands like Fluke, Meriam, and others.
- Coordination of Repairs – Coordinate repairs and calibration with any manufacturer.
Our Calibration Capabilities
SRP has an ISO 17025-accredited calibration and standard calibration laboratory onsite. In addition to ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 standards, SRP is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada and certified by NRC-CLAS. Our capabilities include:
- Pressure Measurement and Generation (air data test sets, calibrators, controllers, transducers, transmitters, gauges)
- Electrical Temperature Measurement and Simulation (calibrators and indicators)
- Temperature Measurement and Generation
- Humidity Measurement and Generation (indicators)
Benefits of an Accredited Lab
The ISO 17025 standard specifically assesses staff competence, the validity of test methods, traceability of measurements and calibration to national standards, testing environment, handling of test items and equipment maintenance, and quality of data assurance.
The Secret Behind the Success
The SRP team has developed and maintained long-term relationships with customers in various industries throughout Canada, as well as an extensive portfolio of high-quality manufacturers. These relationships are the foundation for SRP’s longevity in the industry.
In addition to products and calibration repair services, we offer phone and email technical support, training, equipment evaluation, cost-benefit analysis, and equipment maintenance. The growth and prosperity of our customers, company, and suppliers is essential to our business strategy.
Our goal is to continually improve our business management system to ensure we provide the expected value and on-time delivery of our products and services to our customers, who are a significant part of our business network.
SRP control systems Ltd. wants to thank its customers, suppliers, and employees who have contributed to this milestone and look forward to more years and milestones.