Founded in 1980, SRP control systems ltd. is an ISO 9001 registered company with a state of art ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
For more than 40 years we have provided products, services, measurement and calibration solutions to the following industries: oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical, power generation & transmission, water/wastewater, industrial, research, aerospace, process control & maintenance markets.
We work closely with leading manufacturers to provide our customers with the best products and services.
PMC VersaLine® VL4500
- Molded polyurethane cable
- 0.1% & 0.25% accuracy
- .725″ diameter welded titanium
Winchester Engineering Model 1
Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- Large, easy-to-read, one-line display
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Temperature Compensation: 0-50ᵒC (32-120ᵒF)
Additel 681 Series
Digital Pressure Test Gauge
- Pressure ranges to 60,000 psi
Intrinsically safe 681IS CSA (optional)
- 0.02%, 0.05%, 0.1% or 0.2% FS or 0.1% RD accuracy
- ISO 17025-accredited calibration certificate w/data included
- Three models ranging from -40℃ to 660℃
- Metrology-level performance in stability, uniformity, accuracy and loading effect
- Process calibrator option provides a multi-channel readout for a reference
for Michell Dew Point Transmitters
- Order a Service Exchange sensor,
we send you a calibrated sensor
- Once you’ve installed into your system,
simply ship the old sensor back to us
- Virtually no down time - just plug and play with minimal interruption in measurement
PMC MTM 3000 Series
- Titanium with 5 year corrosion warranty
- Accuracies of ±0.1%, ±0.25% or ±0.5%
- Submersible, 0.39” diameter
JOIN US AT THESE UPCOMING SHOWS
There are no upcoming events at this time.